- 1 -
- When our immune system detects any virus such as Polio or Herpes, it creates specificantibodies.
- Antibiotics are commonly used to treat bacterial infection.
- 2 -
- To avoid catching any parasite from food sources, you will need to wash your hands thoroughly before eating.
- Paralysis is the loss of muscle function in part of your body.
- 3 -
- Hypertension is treatable but not curable.
- Infection is curable.
- 4 -
- A common side effect of most painkillers is drowsiness, which affects your ability to drive, so it is better to check with your doctor first.
- When my blood pressure drops too low, I would feel so dizzy that I can barely stand up still.
- 5 -
Motion sickness 晕动病
- It is wise to bring some medicines with you to the ferry in case you are seasick.
- Some tablets are very effective to treat motion sicknesses.
- 6 -
- Do you have any hereditary disease that runs in your family?
- Some of these medicines will have dietary precautions.
- 7 -
- Bad infection needs urgent treatment with antibiotics.
- When you notice your wound becomes pussy and inflamed, you are having an infection.
- 8 -
- The common cold and flu symptoms include a headache, running nose and fatigue.
- Health professional needs to show sympathy to their patients.
- 9 -
- I am calling from a call center services for hearing impaired people.
- Babies born to moms who smoke are more likely to have certain birth defects compared to infants with mothers who don't smoke during pregnancy.
- 10 -
- Some cancer was noticed by patients from a simple lump on their skin.
- Later on, the doctor find out the lump he had was actually a tumor.